• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

login troubles

DeletedUser1153

I logged out of my game last night, went to log back in this morning and first I got a wrong password, retried password several times with same results so I clicked on password help, when I entered my email I was given the message that my email does not exist. I sent in a ticket so far no response. I was sent an email to varify my email address and put my ticket in this way... but I have been trying to get my game back on my own and been reading trying to find answers without any luck. So I thought I would try here... thanks for any help...

DeletedUser61

I suspect that you've somehow wandered into the wrong region.

Check the roll bar, at the very top center of your login page, and make CERTAIN that you're trying to access the US servers. Each region requires a separate account, although you can register using the same Name, email, and password in the various regions.

DeletedUser1153

Thank you, I checked I am in the US and it shows the US but still can not log in. I am wondering, when I did my sign up to play if I entered the wrong region(have touch screen) or I just did not pay attention to what region was picked, and now I have changed the region. Is there anyway of finding out what region I started out in to be sure?

DeletedUser68

There's a #1271 Solfire, on us3 Felyndral, that's a member of the Moontalkers fellowship. That's a strong possibility.

If that's not you, or if the Devil's got you, then you'll need to turn in a support ticket so that the Game Moderators can chase down the details in a private correspondence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1153

Yes that is mine... so how do I get it back? I did place a ticket early this morning.

DeletedUser61

You log in with the same name and password that you used initially, or you can jump through the Forgot Password hoop and assign another password once you get the email. I suspect that the Game Moderators will tell you the same thing.

DeletedUser51

I have sent you a PM here about this as I am unable to discuss your specific account on the public forum.