• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a active fellowship willing to teach

DeletedUser6329

Hi I am looking for a fellowship that would be great for beginner's wanting to play long term. I am looking for one that is also active, fun, laid back, and for adults.
I have been playing everyday since I started but feel like I am at a stuck point and would probably enjoy the game more with other players who know what they are doing.

Message me here or in the game :)

Thank you!

DeletedUser1858

Hi Rochelleh2175,
I've sent you an invite. Please consider joining the Kings Guards.
Thanks,
NorbieHam

DeletedUser5079

We are a new fellowship and looking for members

This is a drama-free place where everyone helps one another, where we treat others the way we would like to be treated ourselves, and where we can relax and enjoy the game!
We welcome and encourage friendly chatter and friendly competition. We encourage regular visits; an average of 4x weekly is our standard.

We post and collect trades to balance our goods as often as possible. We focus on producing only boosted goods; this enables all to produce more goods overall, and keeps trade flowing the most effectively.

I am an experienced player and have a score of over 80,000 in all 5 worlds and could help you to grow your city by giving you great trades and tips on each of the chapters.

We also have a facebook group which you can join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElvenarHeroes/

DeletedUser5747

If you are still looking for a guild home, we have openings. Lots of info to learn and grow quickly.