• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Christian Fellowship

DeletedUser11209

I am new to this game and am looking for a Christian Fellowship. I play this game for a bit of mind numbing relaxation and to add a bit of normalcy to my life. I am looking for a group that is helpful, a place where I can say "praise the Lord" without condemnation and will welcome this Central American Missionary as a friend in Christ.View attachment 3181

kctanzen

What is your city name? I cant seem to figure yours out to find you, then I'll look you up and send along an invitation.

Deleted User - 797967

What is your city name? I cant seem to figure yours out to find you, then I'll look you up and send along an invitation.
Just click on the bar where it shows your rating score next to the trophy just under you avatar. This will open a window where you can type part of her name (I used Lisabel to find her real easy), Then you can send the invite. :)