• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser4630
  • Start date

DeletedUser4630

Looking for a friendly fellowship to join. I am a twice daily player (before and after work). I am boosted in Steel, Crystal, and Elixir. I am still on Chapter one as this is my 3rd city. I hope someone is interested in me.

Thank you for your time.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
rkrf4i.png

DeletedUser4630

What are you trying to tell me? I am posting on the right world. I do have 2 other cities on Khelonaar and Winyandor. I am just starting a 3rd city.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Inappropriate Language
Sorry nate, someone posted asking what world you were in, so I posted a pic for them so they could see... and once they deleted their post I look like the dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4818

Inappropriate Language
Sorry nate, someone posted asking what world you were in, so I posted a pic for them so they could see... and once they deleted their post I look like the dumbass

No! I am the (NOT ACCEPTABLE) because I did not see the world and responded, realized my mistake and deleted the message. I was hoping it did not post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3390

Nate, LoneWolves is looking for someone to join us! We'd love to have you!