• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a home ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser12190
  • Start date

DeletedUser12190

I'm a newer player, only about a month if that. I'm on Elcysandir and working on the 3rd chapter. My boosts are Steel and Crystals, looks like Elixir will be the Tier 3 if I understood my placement properly. I try to be a daily player, usually check before I go to work though I don't do much except restart workshops atm. I try to be on the game for longer periods of time when I'm off work.

I'm looking for a laid-back group who is willing to help me out if I have questions or don't quite understand what I'm supposed to be doing in the game. Definitely no drama, I don't chat much but I'll lurk and probably answer questions if I happen to know the answer (or chime in if I'm having the same problem).

Let me know what you offer, maybe we'll make a good fit for each other.

DeletedUser12190

Thanks, Sami! That didn't take long at all, figured I'd be waiting a week or more. ;) Look out, Skyland II, here I come.

DeletedUser5747

We are happy to have you, if you find that you are seeking again, Have fun.