• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a more active fellowship

Starhuntress

My husband, Crazy Guy and I are looking for a more active fellowship. We participate in all events, tournaments, and spire. We are both active everyday. We do neighbor helps everyday. Please check out out stats. We are also looking for a group that doesn't mind if you ask questions occasionally.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Starhuntress
Welcome to the Forum. If you scroll to the bottom of the forum you will see all the worlds where they are advertising for new players . Check it out !!
Hope you find what you are looking for !!!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
What world do you play in? We have 2 spots open if you are in same world. I'm in Sinya Arda US-6.

studuckxx

My husband, Crazy Guy and I are looking for a more active fellowship. We participate in all events, tournaments, and spire. We are both active everyday. We do neighbor helps everyday. Please check out out stats. We are also looking for a group that doesn't mind if you ask questions occasionally.
What World?