• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new Fellowship

Skorri2.0

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in marble, crystal and gems. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server.

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your response.

Lady Marilynh

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in marble, crystal and gems. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server.

We are a great community. Knights of Valor-(Rec) I have played with some of these people for years read our into if you like to join and have at least a trader you are welc

Lady Marilynh

world sa

Elsebeth

If you haven't already landed somewhere, give us a try. ;)

ohhellno

We are 'Lyxira {RECRUITING}' on Elcysandir US. we would love you to join as long as you're active. no min. score.

Reknar

Apply at SilverJazz

Jaguru

Alliance Standard VIII is a drama free fellowship. Elvenar is JUST a GAME (which we LOVE) and we want it to remain fun, with players who understand and respect different playstyles.