• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an active fellowship - I'm boosted in planks, silk, gems

Salix

Game name: Salix
World: Elcysandir, US server
Daily player boosted in planks, silk and gems, just starting Chapter IV, score of 7600+. I participate in the spire, all tournaments and FAs, and give neighbourly help every day. Looking for a fellowship with active, helpful members who trade fairly and also give neighbourly help.

annen1

Game name: Salix
World: Elcysandir, US server
Daily player boosted in planks, silk and gems, just starting Chapter IV, score of 7600+. I participate in the spire, all tournaments and FAs, and give neighbourly help every day. Looking for a fellowship with active, helpful members who trade fairly and also give neighbourly help.
Swords of Valor would be happy to have you as a member. We are ranked 104 and win 6 chests per week in Tournament play. We give neighborly help and are active in Fellowship Adventures.
annen1 Mage