• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for an Active Fellowship

Skorri2.0

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and dust. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server.

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your response.

Quote Reply

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@Skorri2.0

You did it perfectly, the player who ask which world was viewing the thread and didn't see the world. So I told them both worlds since you advertised on Ceravyn too.

Elsebeth

For the Fun of It! - Elcysandir We are in the process of replacing inactive players. If you're still looking, we'd enjoy having you.

SimplyNoble

Enchanted Light is looking for people. We are an active Fellowship and have a good time with Spire, 10+ chest in the Tourney and FA. We are currently doing this with just 13 people so imagine how much mroe we can do with you on our team? We ask for 4 visits a week although most of us visit daily, level 2 of the spire and 1000 tourney points. We would love to have you. Just send a PM to Zollera or any mage and appy right away. :)

LorettaFaye

Hello. I am an active but small city looking for a fellowship I can grow into. I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and dust. I am an experienced player with several cities in Elvenar and play regularly on the beta server.

Quote Reply

Quote Reply
If you a looking to join a new fellowship consider us. We a a group looking to add a few good members. If you want to join a fellowship that will help you and join forces to enjoy the game then consider us. There is no pressure to max out your resources during a challenge we just all work together but most importantly enjoy the game with No Drama.
Thank.. Blazing Dawn in Elcysandir