• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for fellowship needing steel, scrolls, dust

• Thread starter DeletedUser7105
  • Start date

DeletedUser7105

I am a daily player boosted in steel, scrolls, and dust with a current score of 18218. I like my current fellowship but it is very heavy in my boosts. Since I only have my boosted factories in each tier I am having trouble with trades it is slowing down my progress. I participate in tournaments, do visits daily, and after taking any trades from fellowship members that I can the trades I post are usually 3 star. If you are interested and your fellowship needs steel, scrolls, and dust please let me know.

Paul

DeletedUser6664

Hi Paul, I'm with Forged in Fire. I can send you an invite, or you could apply directly :)
Viki (aka Wild As Fire)

DeletedUser7633

I am a daily player boosted in steel, scrolls, and dust with a current score of 18218. I like my current fellowship but it is very heavy in my boosts. Since I only have my boosted factories in each tier I am having trouble with trades it is slowing down my progress. I participate in tournaments, do visits daily, and after taking any trades from fellowship members that I can the trades I post are usually 3 star. If you are interested and your fellowship needs steel, scrolls, and dust please let me know.

Paul
If you are still looking for a change, check out The Dragon's Guild. We could use your boosts. We are a very active group and can help you grow.