• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking For Fellowship!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19451
  • Start date

DeletedUser19451

Ok, I know that I posted this post already, but I don't know how to edit. (someone help me there plz). But here's a little information about myself.

This is my first time playing in a long time, 3 years ago I played. Was in the Orc's or Halflings generation, so I know alot about this game. I was an Archmage myself, with a strict guild of Mages (Top 5) and Ambassadors (Top 15) and loads of simple-to-follow rules. I believe I got up to rank 120ish but lost that account. But I am looking for a Fellowship on this world. Maybe follow these requirements:

* Does ALL Tournaments and adventures
* Helps ALL members
* Nice Ranking system
* Neighborly Help
* and trusty players

Please email/message me ingame about me joining your fellowship. (Any messages I go by the fellowship with the highest rank then others, even if you messaged me first, but I put that in consideration also).

Till we meet again,

Onuris

DeletedUser19451

Although Trade Partners is a Higher ranked Fellowship, I do like you guys (Trade Partners) and thanks for the consideration. But I would have to say that elmoonwen gets the acceptations. S/he was the first one in 2 days to put a request and messaged me so I accepted and so far everyone there is nice.

DeletedUser4518

Ok, I know that I posted this post already, but I don't know how to edit. (someone help me there plz). But here's a little information about myself.

This is my first time playing in a long time, 3 years ago I played. Was in the Orc's or Halflings generation, so I know alot about this game. I was an Archmage myself, with a strict guild of Mages (Top 5) and Ambassadors (Top 15) and loads of simple-to-follow rules. I believe I got up to rank 120ish but lost that account. But I am looking for a Fellowship on this world. Maybe follow these requirements:

* Does ALL Tournaments and adventures
* Helps ALL members
* Nice Ranking system
* Neighborly Help
* and trusty players

Please email/message me ingame about me joining your fellowship. (Any messages I go by the fellowship with the highest rank then others, even if you messaged me first, but I put that in consideration also).

Till we meet again,

Onuris
Cymru of Arendil is looking for a few good players. We are a easy going Fellowship and pretty quiet for the most time. Right now, we are in desperate need for a few good and active players. You more then welcome to check us out and join us.

DeletedUser19451

Cymru of Arendil is looking for a few good players. We are a easy going Fellowship and pretty quiet for the most time. Right now, we are in desperate need for a few good and active players. You more then welcome to check us out and join us.

I'll consider you guys if I end up leaving My current FS