• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for the right Fellowship

• Thread starter Deleted member 33646
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 33646

Hello, All! I'm Ahren. I am a new(ish) player - just a few months, but I am growing daily. I am a daily, active player (50+trades per day, anything less than 2 stars would be embarrassing!) who loves this game, and I am seeking a Fellowship of people who are, and do, too. I have been wanting to join a Fellowship since Chapter II, and have had a few disappointing bad fits. I am looking for a FS where a majority (or at least half) of members are present, engaging, welcoming, and friendly on a daily basis. Every 'Overview' page for most Fellowships says the same thing; some version of "Friendly, Welcoming, Active, Friendly", etc.. What I have experienced, however, is a Welcome message from the Archmage and 3 or 4 members in a thread, 1 or 2 members introduce themselves individually, and 2 or 3 people in Chat, maybe, out of 25. Playing the game doesn't feel appreciably different than before I joined the FS. I am hoping that my small sample-size isn't indicative of the larger whole, and that my expectations, such as they are, are not unrealistic. They certainly don't feel unreasonable, I mean they're called "Fellowships", after all...

Fly Low, Stay Cool,
Ahren

Inspiration

Ahren, chatty players have been hard to find since the beginning of this game. I have been playing in 4 worlds since 2015 and through the years it has NOT gotten any better. I'm Archmage in 2 and have gone through a LARGE number of players and you never have more than a few that are willing to chat much. If you have some insight that might help all of us, we'd LOVE to hear it!
As for the Tourney and Spire. I for one (and there are more out there) set a number of points for a "Goal" to work for. We all know new cities are not able to meet those goals right off or always on a weekly basis. Any FS worth anything will work with new players! they just have to be willing to work with us too.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The Consortium has 11 fellowships in their group. Surely we can find you a home. Lollybroch, Flocking Gypsies and House of Wolves are three into which you may fit. Avocados will send you an in game msg about this.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
My Ceravyn group is very chatty bc I intentionally made chat a priority when building the FS. However, most of our chat has moved to discord, which is optional to join, so our in-game chat is a lot less active compared to the discord channel. I admit I sometimes forget to tell the new players we have a discord channel so you might want to inquire if your FS has one or not.

It’s got its pros and cons. There are just way more features to shenanigan with on discord, but it requires a third party app. I mean, we now have a bookburning club and a Hobbit Fight Club and it prob wouldn’t have evolved organically from the limits of the in-game chat. At the same time, we can stay in touch without loading the game, which also means we won’t need the game anymore to stay friends if someone stops playing.

LisaMV

Hello, All! I'm Ahren. I am a new(ish) player - just a few months, but I am growing daily. I am a daily, active player (50+trades per day, anything less than 2 stars would be embarrassing!) who loves this game, and I am seeking a Fellowship of people who are, and do, too. I have been wanting to join a Fellowship since Chapter II, and have had a few disappointing bad fits. I am looking for a FS where a majority (or at least half) of members are present, engaging, welcoming, and friendly on a daily basis. Every 'Overview' page for most Fellowships says the same thing; some version of "Friendly, Welcoming, Active, Friendly", etc.. What I have experienced, however, is a Welcome message from the Archmage and 3 or 4 members in a thread, 1 or 2 members introduce themselves individually, and 2 or 3 people in Chat, maybe, out of 25. Playing the game doesn't feel appreciably different than before I joined the FS. I am hoping that my small sample-size isn't indicative of the larger whole, and that my expectations, such as they are, are not unrealistic. They certainly don't feel unreasonable, I mean they're called "Fellowships", after all...

Fly Low, Stay Cool,
Ahren
Oh my!
You would love our fellowship, not sure if you are up to it. We have a nice mix, but are a gold spire fellowship. Big people like to help the little ones, too!
Maximum Effort!
:)

Deleted User - 281932

Fly Low, Stay Cool,
Ahren
If you were in Winyandor you would be very welcomed in Stilmyst. We are helping new fellows to grow. Check us out our new players on ElvenStats. I’m

Status
Not open for further replies.