• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking to join active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser15530
  • Start date

DeletedUser15530

Hello,

I am looking to join an active fellowship so I can have a team that participates in the FAs and tournaments, actively trades, helps by visiting, etc. I have all 3 tier boosted goods in Marble, crystal, and elixir. I usually login everyday to produce and give neighborly help.

Thanks!

DeletedUser15593

You are more then welcome to join us. We are a small fellowship that main goal is to help each other and participate in team ivents. Also we enjoy the game so there is no preasure in what we do. Feel free to join.

DeletedUser8508

I am from the Fellowship of Kingdom of Dilly Dilly. We are a very active group (13 of Us so far) that stresses having FUN building your city. We are looking for a active ,friendly player with the will to grow newbies or experience !!!!. Of course we Have some very Simple Rules (1) Have fun (2) Visits at least 3 times a week, (3) trades must be at least 2 stars (4) No Drama. We are great at visits, picking up trades and good conversation and tournaments,We can now use players Boosted in Steel But anyone can still apply So just apply and lets Build a great Fellowship, Newbies and experience players are Welcome here!!!!Thats it!!! So if your Interested in a move please let me know either way!!!
TY
King of the World, Dilly Dilly

DeletedUser4968

I'm from ShadowAlliance we have one open spot. We are an active fellowship, all members are active. We just finished in rank 15 for the fellowship adventures. We are a friendly helpful group. Our fellowship is ranked at 53. If you are interested send a mail to Dacrete and check out our fellowship main page to see if you might fit in. We fill up fast.

Thanks! :)

DeletedUser9320

Hello,
As a resident of Elcysandir, have you asked yourself "How can I grow my city?" or "Why am I not able to get some cool things to make my city grow & look better?"... Well, let me tell you ... I have been playing Elvenar for over a year & have learned a lot by trial & error & by advice from others along the way. I have 7 cities, 1 on each server, & they are at various stages. I love the game & helping others grow. I'm also an Archmage for 2 fellowships. This 1 & a fellowship on the Ceravyn server.

If you are active & commited to playing the game at least 3-4 days a week & visiting all members every day you play.
If you are looking to learn, grow, enjoy playing & camaraderie with others in chat.

I see that you are seeking an active fellowship, why don't you check out our Overview page for our fellowship Wolf Pack. If you are interested, contact me & we can help to get you started in the right direction to maximize your gaming experience! We are a helpful group & we look forward to new active members joining us!
Happy gaming!

Xiyanir The Bold - Archmage of the Wolf Pack fellowship.

DeletedUser15530

Thanks everyone. I have found a fellowship. Thread closed.