• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lost my Diamonds and did not buy anything with them

DeletedUser6504

I just lost 300 diamonds on my account...I can not find out where they went..could you please look in to this. I have been saving them for an expansion.... I did not purchase anything either with them....Thank You ...Leathia

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The players can't really help with that, and the developers don't look here, as far as we can tell. You should file and in-game ticket, indicating when you bought the diamonds, and ask them to confirm their loss.

Either right-click on the game and pick "support" or click the question mark on the gear pop up at the bottom right.
upload_2019-1-12_10-1-24.png

DeletedUser2768

I've had diamonds go missing on me before too. Turns out I got a little too click happy, and spent them on something when I didn't have enough resources.

Like Ashrem said, contact support in game, and they can tell you where the diamonds went.