• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Luminous Signposts

DeletedUser12039

I find after awhile or in certain areas of my city, a few signposts look like they burned out or down. I usually sell and rebuild but happens again. Is this a regular thing I should continue doing or is it a bug that needs to be addressed?
Thanks!
GG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I find after awhile or in certain areas of my city, a few signposts look like they burned out or down. I usually sell and rebuild but happens again. Is this a regular thing I should continue doing or is it a bug that needs to be addressed?
The appearance has no effect on them working. It is a bug, but the source of the bug is unclear. It happens to many buildings under some circumstances. My impression is that it has to do with either browser caching, or flash caching, probably because of the number of discrete graphics we load, especially when visiting other cities. Usually deleting the browser cache clears it up. If you have a fast and cheap/unlimited connection, you could try reducing your browser cache size to 10 meg, or even smaller. It forces the art to get fetched more often.