• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MA Crafting tweaks/suggestions

DeletedUser25395

I looked over all the suggestions for the past year, so I'm pretty sure I'm not asking for something that's been asked for 100x (did you know people REALLY want pet building artifacts to be occasionally found in the crafting menu?)

1: I have 30,000 spell fragments. I only have ~20 CCs and don't want to go hog-wild making them because I'm relatively new to the game (6 months) and the relics to make them are a limited resource.

So, can we get more frequent spell fragment only crafting options? I saw recently you added a fragment-only pet food option (which I think is very under priced, considering the regular price is 5 relics + 6 relics worth of CC), but it's not enough of a SF dump with all the fragments I'm earning in the Spire + the spire set building.

My personal wishlish:
All 9 Relics:
2x Tier 1 Relics, 300 SF, 2 hours crafting time
2x Tier 2 Relics, 400 SF, 2.5 hours crafting time
2x Tier 3 Relics, 500 SF, 3 hours crafting time.

Bring back 15/20% Coin Rain/Supply Windfall:
1000 SF for 15%, 1500 SF for 20%

Knowledge Points: (This may already be on there, I think I've seen it before)
2 KP for 1000 SF with 1 hour crafting time.
3 AW for 1000 SF with 1 hour crafting time.

2: I love the Chess Building Set. But the only way presently to upgrade the buildings to my current chapter are to use RR (16 per chapter, ouch), or tear them down and hope they show up promptly in the MA. The Spire set doesn't have this problem because you can keep winning the buildings over and over again and replace them as you get them, but can you make it so the Chess Set buildings are craft-able if they're on the field and more than one chapter behind the player's current chapter? Also, the middle few squares don't move, can you make the whole chess set move like a wave? Also, that's a really neat building effect. Also, I really like the chess set.

3: The CP buildings are much better CP per Square than what's buildable, which is good, but can we get slightly varying shape and sizes? The 2x1 Unicorns are good, but how about everything from 1x1 to 2x2 to 1x3/3x1 to fill in all those odd spaces of cities that nothing else fits in?

4: Have you thought about making past Evolving Building Artifacts craftable? ( Kidding aside, I could swear I've actually seen them before but they may have been for non-pet buildings)

Misc. Notes/Suggestions:

a. Residences take up easily 1/3 of my city and I have a glut of gold. Can you tweak up the pop bonus from Golden Abyss?
b. Share AW points on mobile
c. Neighbor help upgraded to the current Fellowship help
d. More likely to at least get to L9 on evolving buildings.
e. Buy artifacts in the MA.
f. Buy an "I Win" button with gems. Then you'll sell more gems!
g. In all seriousness, gems are overpriced and undervalued. More options for permanent benefits would cause me to spend more money on diamonds. Personal opinion.
h. I have a huge amount of 5 Hour Boosters that I'd love to use on troops, but without a huge space and pop investment, I can't get my troop queue that high. Can you boost the effectiveness of Armories?

Thanks for your consideration,

Matt

Pheryll

Set Designer
Let's go through these

1. Many people have noticed this. There used to be complaints about not enough fragments to craft the KP recipes that required broken shards. Since the spire the responses have been the reverse and people do not know what to do with all the spell fragments. It appears the Moonstone library and generic spire rewards are weighted more toward spell shards than to CC, and the fellowship reward system may not offset this enough.
2. I tend to like the chess set not being available after I craft it once, because I really don't think it is worth placing. It does take a significant amount of time to replace once you delete it.
3. Are you looking at culture buildings or culture/population buildings? For culture I tend only to craft a few lava codexes. For population, the rainbow flower cage is the best per square. Between these two you can probably fill every small nook and cranny out there.
4. Artifacts have never been part of the crafting system.

a. If you play the spire frequently you can get magic residences as prizes
b. They are working on it, and it looks like they are making some progress as they recently made the mobile AW KP more readable for people to see the quantity better.
c. The new quick help allows you to visit fellowship and neighbors that polish or trade with you. Quick visits on the world map is still only for mobile. No idea if that will change.
d. Crafting can help as event currency is sometimes received from the crafting grand prize.
e. Artifacts were intended to be rarely offered. Making them easily accessible is the reverse of the current thinking of the team.
f. There are plenty of ways to waste diamonds already in the game.
g. Save your diamonds and hoard them till you can afford the good expenditures. There are plenty of bad ones.
h. The dwarven bulwark and the shrine of the shrewdy shrooms are great wonders for doing this.

Yogi Dave

Welcome @HowlinSausage . It's always great to see someone join the ranks in the forum. @Pheryll gave a great reply to your questions/comments/suggestions. You are still early in the game, just into dwarves. The dwarven bulwark is the AW that becomes available at the end of the chapter. It will really help a lot with your training size. Maybe enough so you can get a good night's sleep without having to refill the queue. The Shrine mentioned isn't until the end of the orcs chapter. It will take a while to get there. You will get to the point where it takes too long to train some troops in one building versus another.

There is a lot of discussion in the forum about artifacts. Forum moderators have basically said artifacts in the MA aren't going to happen, nor will there ever be a universal artifact. However, things change over time in this game. I like that it evolves, though some people would say it devolves. Last spring had the first event with evolving buildings. We will see what Inno is going to do this year. According to the rumor mill, it doesn't seem likely we are going to see the same artifacts from last year, though it appears there will be a new phoenix evolving building with it's own artifact. Sigh, I hope the rumor is wrong.

DeletedUser20524

I have over 100k spell fragments and find it increasingly frustrating that there is not anything I want to make. I make random useless crap most of the time. I need 50% coin rainfall, please add these or give us a drop down to make what we want with a 10x modifier using 10x more fragments. Give me something to spend fragments on.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have over 100k spell fragments and find it increasingly frustrating that there is not anything I want to make
I feel your pain, but I don't let it get to me
1582601856241.png

Risen Malchiah

My personal wishlish:
All 9 Relics:
2x Tier 1 Relics, 300 SF, 2 hours crafting time
2x Tier 2 Relics, 400 SF, 2.5 hours crafting time
2x Tier 3 Relics, 500 SF, 3 hours crafting time.
I would also love to see recipes that use more fragments and less CCs.

With regard to this particular section I quoted, I would hate to add 9 additional recipes that just make relics. If anything, I'd like there to be more recipes that *use* relics. Now that pet food only uses T3 relics, my T1 & T2 relics pile up (except for the ones I use to make CCs). Many people who play the tournament regularly have an abundance of relics. I have almost 10k steel relics I can't spend on anything.

DeletedUser25391

I have over 100k spell fragments and find it increasingly frustrating that there is not anything I want to make. I make random useless crap most of the time. I need 50% coin rainfall, please add these or give us a drop down to make what we want with a 10x modifier using 10x more fragments. Give me something to spend fragments on.
I have the same problem.

DeletedUser25392

They have the Royal Restoration system in place. Are you suggesting something else?
More recipes and how about a new batch timer 4 hours or less. And no duplicates in current batches, Example,,this morning I had 2 exact same pet food to craft.

Risen Malchiah

I don't believe it's possible to have duplicates. But there are different versions of similar recipes (such as a Pet food that requires dust and another requiring gems, for instance). And of course you can get various versions of similar instants, but I'm ok with that.

DeletedUser13313

No more than 1 relics recipe per cycle.. as a high level player.. the only relic that I ever craft is scrolls and that's just to make more combining catalyst. Also I have enough unicorns and If a crafted item finishes before the time to recycle the recipes happen don't have it needlessly take up the space that could be used by a new recipe. You shouldn't have to collect it to open that spot. I obviously need to raise my tournament level play on the scrolls tournament.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, this is a huge wishlist that I will not forward to developers. Feel free to choose one and expand upon that.

Xelenia