• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mage Could Not Use Spire Archive to Bring Home the Gold

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849411552
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849411552

Our regular Spire mage was offline, but when another mage tried to apply our Spire credits but she was unable to do so. As far as I know, there was no error message. We reported to this to Support but received a silly reply about not being able to give the gold rewards to everybody. They ignored the real problem, that our mage was not able to use the Spire archive, although she tried repeatedly.

We are in Sinya Arda. We were trying to do this within the last 10 minutes, which may have been part of the problem. Unfortunately we neglected to get a screenshot.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Stored Spire and tournament points can only be spent if you have enough to complete the next crystal or chest. That means if you need 50 points to complete the crystal, and you have 45 stored Spire points, you cannot spend those 45 points until someone earns 5 more points in the Spire first. You cannot spend first and then have people get the final couple of points after. If this was not the situation, you can try Support again, or maybe @helya can look at it for you and see if your fellowship actually had enough points stored up.

Deleted User - 849411552

We definitely had more than enough credits. The game became unresponsive - frozen - when she tried to apply the credits. She restarted the game but the same thing happened again. She is the Tournament mage, so she definitely knows how to apply archived credits.

It makes me think there was a server bandwidth problem, especially since it was the within the last 10 minutes of the tournament ending.

Deleted User - 849411552

I just checked out Chat comments. We were 183 points short of the top. We had 168 points in the archive, so we were 15 points short. Several players helped out so we earned perhaps 25 extra points.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So if they only tried to spend the points when you had 168 of the 183 needed, the game would not let you until you only needed 168.

Deleted User - 849411552

Yes, I understand. But we had earned in excess of the missing 15 points before we tried to use the archive. That's why we tried to use the archive in the last ten minutes, it was a close thing to get those last 15 points. A little too exciting!

Deleted User - 849411552

About 1-1/2 hours after I posted this thread, the rewards for those who had reached the top of the Spire unexpectedly showed up, with no further communication from Support.

The fundamental problem, that our mage could not apply our Spire archived credits, remains a mystery.

Deleted User - 849411552

Thank you helya. Our mage was able to use the Spire archive successfully this week, so I suspect this was a one-time problem.