• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic academy evolves

sanguine air

Do I need to plant the building for the evolves to appear in the MA? I crafted a fire phoenix, but did not build it. I never see evolves for it or any building.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The phoenix evolves will eventually show up in the Spire of Eternity as well, but that's a longterm prospect because they change out the artifacts every 6 weeks, and there are quite a few that can show up, so it may take many months. Still, it's something to look forward to. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It does seem a bit unfortunate to have the Fire Phoenix need the artifacts for it to be effective when it could be years before you offer the artifacts for it. Those of us who were here when it was first offered, and were lucky enough to get the 9 artifacts to evolve it to level 10, have a real advantage in fighting. Those who joined later or didn't realize the power of the building have to get it from the MA, which may take months, and then wait for the artifacts to come up in the MA or Spire, a process that could take, literally, years.

Fighting must be really tough for those players who are in that boat. And that's got to be a bit discouraging for them. For them I wish there was some way to get Phoenix artifacts more quickly.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The Fire Phoenix shares the same evolves as Aureate and Storm Phoenix. Of the three, most people place importance on Fire, so not recommended to craft bases for Storm or Aureate as it'll take prob over a year to get enough Phoenix artifacts. Plus, they are pricey!!! 3 Blueprints to craft an artifact or 300 diamonds per blueprint you don't have. Bears are similar. I still try to keep 900 diamonds on hand in case a bear shows up cause I'm still working to finish my polar Bear in my 2nd city but I need the blueprints for upgrading all the magic buildings I won from Spire.

Count Rupert

The Fire Phoenix shares the same evolves as Aureate and Storm Phoenix. Of the three, most people place importance on Fire, so not recommended to craft bases for Storm or Aureate as it'll take prob over a year to get enough Phoenix artifacts. Plus, they are pricey!!! 3 Blueprints to craft an artifact or 300 diamonds per blueprint you don't have. Bears are similar. I still try to keep 900 diamonds on hand in case a bear shows up cause I'm still working to finish my polar Bear in my 2nd city but I need the blueprints for upgrading all the magic buildings I won from Spire.
They also need 10k spell fragments which can be a problem.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In addition to not showing up often, all items in crafting are assigned to specific slots. Artifacts, relics, and pet food all share the same slot, so if you are crafting one of those when the selection refreshes, there is no chance to see a new artifact show up.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
It took me a little over a year before I was able to get all off the evolves for my Fire Phoenix, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait for me! Also, if I would have saved my blueprints etc, I would have had them sooner as they did show up several more times before then but I never had enough stuff to craft the evolves when that did happen. Hang in there! It will come in time! And much worth it!