• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magic Chasm

DeletedUser2191

Is it really needed???

Can only be acquired with diamonds, so I'm guessing only one per city. Description details state it strengthens the flow of power for the Holy Codex. Without the chasm, any holy codex's acquired are weaker?

DeletedUser1161

I'm afraid you're reading too much into the description. It is a 2 x 1 sized culture building that gives 110 culture. It has on effect on your other buildings. You don't need one and as far as diamond buildings it's not as good as spending a few more diamonds to get a Hallowed Shrine. The shrine gives both population and culture and can be polished by your neighbors.

DeletedUser61

The Magic Chasm is just an ordinary human only 2x1 decoration, with a fanciful description.
  • The premium Magic Chasm adds 110 Culture and that's it.
  • The non-premium Holy Codex adds 110 Culture, but requires twice the space.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1161

It's similar to the Builder's Hut.
You have the wrong building. He's talking about the little human diamond culture building. The in-game description says "This glowing hole strengthens the flow of magic powers summoned by the Holy Codex.

DeletedUser2191

I'm afraid you're reading too much into the description. It is a 2 x 1 sized culture building that gives 110 culture. It has on effect on your other buildings. You don't need one and as far as diamond buildings it's not as good as spending a few more diamonds to get a Hallowed Shrine. The shrine gives both population and culture and can be polished by your neighbors.

Thank you, hasn't been quite a week for myself here, so nubbing it up lol. As to acquiring diamonds, that is something I need to think about.

DeletedUser1161

I think the descriptions for some of the little culture buildings are a little misleading. There is a small paid elven building called the "anchor point" and the description lead one player to think she couldn't build a flying boat without it.

I buy a few diamonds. It's really nice to have the third builder and some province expansions.