• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Magical Manufacturing is poor performing

edeba

The magical manufacturing spell is quite expensive and time consuming to make and it doesn't last long and really has a very marginal effect.

So, it takes 4 relics to make. Take my crystal for example, I just checked how much crystal to negotiate one encounter, 3800. My manufacturer makes just over 1600/3 hours. So, with this spell I could make an addition 50% for 5 rounds, so an extra 4000 crystals as long I am able to reset every 3 hours. It barely gets me one encounter further ahead. It is good for maybe another 400 crystals if I set it up to grab an overnight manufacture.

Using one hardly does anything and it is even more pathetic at lower levels.

They are rare and expensive and you need to use several to really get any kind of benefit and this is especially true if you have more manufacturies. If you have 2, it is a net gain of 25% production. If you have 5 it is a net gain of 10%. If you have 8, it is a net gain of 6%.

This spell should be reviewed, either cut the manufacture cost in half, or make it last two days, or even make it 100%, something as it really is a sucky spell that really requires several to be used to really feel an benefit.