• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MAIL

DeletedUser15831

I know you have probably heard this a thousand times how ever
As a mobile app user a I can't get game mail so I lose out on a lot of things.
I am not a fellowship leader but I have been in a fellowship that the leader did not get game mail his fellowship did not last that long. You have made wonderful upgrades to the game as well as the mobile app but please hurry up with the mail for mobile. PLEASE :)

Laochra

iu

DeletedUser20396

I don't have a mobile, but it is hard to contact those who are, even inside my FS. We have bi-weekly meetings, and we are currently trying to get ahold of a member that works later than our usual time for them. Don't know if she is mobile or not, but I sent her a message through the mail anyway. I talked to support, and they said they couldn't pass along my message by email, because that would be an invasion of the persons privacy. Makes sense. But I still wish there was a way to contact her. :) Thanks for listening. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
They are working on it. The wiki for the mobile version even says so, though that has not been updated since version 1.64:

"As of version 1.64, these features are not available yet but will eventually all be part of the mobile App.

• Neighborly Help - Player Portraits
  • Private Messages
  • Ancient Wonders (of other players)"
We can help others now and we can enter their cities, but not donate KP yet, so they are working on this list. I have no idea what is giving them issues in programming this, but it may be an issue with making it compatible with the browser version, so that you can see the messages on both.

DeletedUser4194

This has been posted before, and the reply is still the same. We are working on making the Mobile App as close as possible to the browser version. The Mobile App is a work in progress, and features are integrated as soon as they are worked out, which does not make it possible to give a release date.
However, please keep the ideas coming!

DeletedUser4194

This has been posted before, and the reply is still the same. We are working on making the Mobile App as close as possible to the browser version. The Mobile App is a work in progress, and features are integrated as soon as they are worked out, which does not make it possible to give a release date.

DeletedUser2768

(doing my best impersonation of my 4 year old when she's whining)
But....I want it NOW!!!!

Seriously, I get that these things take time. I just wish the powers that be would hurry up and release in-game mail to mobile.