• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall receives neighborly help while upgrading

Pheryll

Set Designer
I just completed an upgrade to my main hall and was surprised to see a good 2 million coins waiting to be collected immediately. I am not sure how this came about, but my logs do show that players were donating to the main hall during the time period that it was upgrading. Is this a mobile feature? I know that the PC implementation still does not allow me to donate to main halls that are upgrading.

DeletedUser12586

That is awesome news. I hope this isn't an unnoticed glitch or anything, seems like a wonderful perk for all players!

DeletedUser9601

That is one of the things I consider a great benefit of visiting on mobile. I can donate to the main hall of some on the map who have been locked for a very, very long time. Good to know that if somebody is actually still playing and just upgrading they will get the coin from my visits if I can't do culture.
This is something not touted enough, honestly.
I have the mobile app basically just for doing world visits. Its about 10x as fast; easier to give people the boosts they want; and you are never locked out of giving NH help. Everyone should use the app if only for world visits.

DeletedUser12586

In fact I do only use the app for visits! I love my routine of busting out the iPad mini, taking care of rounds, and then putting the mini away to take out the chromebook to do the real work. My chromebook tends to heat up during visits (and battling) so now that I do visits within the app I can leave the graphic quality on high in my chromebook since I'm not hopping around anymore. :)

DeletedUser9551

That is awesome news. I hope this isn't an unnoticed glitch or anything, seems like a wonderful perk for all players!

I wish it was the case, but i play on a laptop (PC) and there s many provinces i cant give help, because their main castle is under construction, the builders hut none responsive or they don't have culture building clickable... In fact over the last 6 month of play, i have found about a dozen of such provinces, some has been remove (inactive) or are still within my realm frozen in time, and i m not talking about visitable player who are inactive (player score rising 6000 points or more)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I still can't visit the locked kingdoms if I do visits on my laptop either. That is one of the reasons I love doing my visits using the mobile app. Besides not having to try and guess what the best culture is since it tells you and the huge time saving, I can visit ALL explored neighbors. That is a great + to eliminate the frustration of locked kingdoms that seem to never go away.

DeletedUser13313

If they ever add the 3 treasure chest a day to the mobile app then I will never use the desktop version for any of my visits.. that is the only thing that is missing when it comes to neighborly help on the app.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I decided when the mobile app came out that it was worth it to me to sacrifice the chests in exchange for the benefits of doing visits on mobile. Yesterday I visited a few small kingdoms on my laptop to get the 3 chests and then switched to mobile. I think that will be my plan now since I don't have to waste time trying to figure out which culture is best so it only takes a minute. I would have a very hard time going back to visits taking over an hour now that it only takes 1/2 that on mobile.

DeletedUser13313

Well and to be honest.. except for the rare KP, the treasure chest usually doesn't give me anything I need.