• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall - size increase without relative supplies/coins increase in halflings

edeba

I just noticed the size increase for the main hall and when I worked out the benefit of supplies/coin increase with the first upgrade in the halflings the actual production per square is less because they gave the same relative increase for a level and really, absolutely nothing for the size increase.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I just noticed the size increase for the main hall and when I worked out the benefit of supplies/coin increase with the first upgrade in the halflings the actual production per square is less because they gave the same relative increase for a level and really, absolutely nothing for the size increase.
Your MH gives more than just coins/supplies per visit though, it improves various wonders, and is the base for how many seeds you get per day.

edeba

I suppose the seed thing is new for the halflings chapter, however, it already did the rest. So, the value per square for everything but the new item declined. 42 to 49 squares is a 14.3% increase in size and 1740 to 1960 is only a 12.6% increase.

Overall, this is a huge decline in output because if the size had remained the same, the increase per square would have been 12.6% and it is a decline of 1.7%. They did not make any adjustment for the size increase. The few previous increases were the same flat amount without size increase.

Your MH gives more than just coins/supplies per visit though, it improves various wonders, and is the base for how many seeds you get per day.