• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Hall Upgrade

Apada

I still cannot upgrade my Main Hall and I am in Dwarves. All research has been completed. I have 792 people and 5648 culture. Any ideas?

elvenbee

Whatever resources you are short on should appear in red, like the image
ETA: I tried looking at elvengems to see if it has the requirements for the Dwarves MH & my blind eyes didn't see anything... hopefully someone else might be able to help with that.

1685481462823.png

Yogi Dave

According to the Wiki, the upgrade to the 1st dwarven MH which is level 16 requires, 154 avail. pop, 310 avail. cult., and 1870K coin. It remains a 6x6 building. The tech requires 12 completed earlier in the tree before it can be done.

According to your post, it would only be a question of coin.

Apada

Whatever resources you are short on should appear in red, like the image
ETA: I tried looking at elvengems to see if it has the requirements for the Dwarves MH & my blind eyes didn't see anything... hopefully someone else might be able to help with that.

View attachment 15834

or space.
or available builders.

I quadruple checked research and all are green (finished.) I have 2 builders unused. I have 486 ppl, 2604 culture, 3185k money. 191 tools, 207 diamonds, I cleared out over the amount of room I need, and none of the requirements are needed. The thing just keeps going back to "Research" but like I said, ALL are green and checked off. I am so confused.

Apada

I quadruple checked research and all are green (finished.) I have 2 builders unused. I have 486 ppl, 2604 culture, 3185k money. 191 tools, 207 diamonds, I cleared out over the amount of room I need, and none of the requirements are needed. The thing just keeps going back to "Research" but like I said, ALL are green and checked off. I am so confused. It's upgraded to level 15 right now. Is that all it's supposed to be at "Dwarves?" I do see a "Dwarven Style Main Hall" at the end of this research level that I'm on.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I quadruple checked research and all are green (finished.) I have 2 builders unused. I have 486 ppl, 2604 culture, 3185k money. 191 tools, 207 diamonds, I cleared out over the amount of room I need, and none of the requirements are needed. The thing just keeps going back to "Research" but like I said, ALL are green and checked off. I am so confused. It's upgraded to level 15 right now. Is that all it's supposed to be at "Dwarves?" I do see a "Dwarven Style Main Hall" at the end of this research level that I'm on.
Here's the levels of the Main Hall ... once you finish the Dwarven research you'll be able to get an upgrade: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Hall

Apada

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Apada any time a building says "Research", if you click the button, it will show you the tech you need to do, but only if it is in your current chapter. If it is in a future chapter, clicking the button will not send you anywhere, and you will know you are not in the correct chapter for it yet.