• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Main Quest - Human 5 Holy Codes Buildings

DeletedUser1122

I have progressed to a main quest titled The Priests 2 " Have 5 Holy Codex Buildings". I have long ago sold all of the Holy codex buildings as I have upgraded my culture buildings. I am 17 technologies away from the priest upgrade. If I build 5 I will need 2 expansions which will stall my progress. Upon completion of building the 5 codexs I will sell them due to the low culture value per square.
Is compeletion of this quest required for the priest upgrade? If so should I wait until I'm closer to the actual technology? Can I build them and tear them down as soon as I have satisfied the main quest?
I find this main quest very regressive and out of place.

DeletedUser486

The quest isn't necessary for the priest upgrade, and you can freely build the codexes to collect the rewards, then tear them down if you need the space.