• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mainlaine quests requiring Residences and WS upgrades vs Magical Buildings only... did it change ?

Shyama1

Hello everyone :)

As a Mage of our FS, I'm posting this topic to help a fellow who is at Fairies Chapters.

There are some mainline non-declinable quests that require to have regular Residences and Workshop at max Chapter's level. This is a pain for players who like to have only Magical Residences and Workshops. These quests are the following:

Fairies:
========
- Have 1 residence at level 18 or higher
- Have 2 residences at level 18 or higher

Orcs & Goblins:
===============
- Upgrade 2 residences to level 20 or higher
- Have at least 2 Workshops at level 20 or higher

Woodelves:
==========
- Have at least 1 residence at level 22 or higher
- Have at least 1 workshop at level 22 or higher

When I completed those Chapters, I had to have those non-magical buildings in order to complete those quests.

I am now in Elementals, and I recently had the following quest: "Have 10 Residences at level 28" and this quests got completed despite I have only Magical Residences

So I said to myself, they finally changed the rule an consider Magical Buildings as their equivalent non-magical buildings for those quests.

But I would like to know if this change applies only to the quest in Elementals, of if it works for all chapters.

In other words, does my friend who is in Fairies needs to keep 2 non-magical residences and 2 non-magical workshops in order to complete the quests mentionned above, or can she get rid of those non-magical buildings, and get the above quests completed with magical buildings at equivalent level ?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers
Shyama1

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
When I completed those Chapters, I had to have those non-magical buildings in order to complete those quests.

In other words, does my friend who is in Fairies needs to keep 2 non-magical residences and 2 non-magical workshops in order to complete the quests mentionned above, or can she get rid of those non-magical buildings, and get the above quests completed with magical buildings at equivalent level ?
My understanding was that you just send a ticket to support, and they complete the quest for you if you have only Magic buildings.

DeletedUser3507

@SoggyShorts is correct I have had all magic buildings for the last chapter and I have had to send in support tickets since chapter 9. They always autocomplete it in support.

Shyama1

My understanding was that you just send a ticket to support, and they complete the quest for you if you have only Magic buildings.

@SoggyShorts is correct I have had all magic buildings for the last chapter and I have had to send in support tickets since chapter 9. They always autocomplete it in support.

I did not send any ticket to the Support. The quest just got completed as soon as I got it.

But it is a good thing to know that you can send a ticket to the support to get those quests completed when you have only magical buildings. Thanks for this point !

I'd still like to know if there was any change in the game behavior, because as I said, my quest for having 10 Residences at level 28 in Elementals Chapter got naturaly completed without any Support help despite I have only Magical Residences. This happened aproximately a week~10 days ago.

Thanks for any further help

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'd still like to know if there was any change in the game behavior
It's possible, but inno generally doesn't go back and fix things. For example there is often a complaint about reaching the "Sell your portal" quest after you have sold you portal. In later chapters they fixed it by making the new quest "Have zero portals", but they did not go back and change the earlier ones.

Hopefully your Fairy Fellow proves me wrong ;)

DeletedUser3507

I deleted mine last night since I was kinda forced to scout 6 provinces for the quest completion at 5m gold each it hurt alot. And portal was worth quite alot...

Shyama1

It's possible, but inno generally doesn't go back and fix things. For example there is often a complaint about reaching the "Sell your portal" quest after you have sold you portal. In later chapters they fixed it by making the new quest "Have zero portals", but they did not go back and change the earlier ones.

Hopefully your Fairy Fellow proves me wrong ;)

Thanks for your feedback SoggyShorts, this is another interesting point, good to know it :)

For my friend in Fairies, knowing that she can send a ticket to get her quests completed fixes the issue, she doesn't needs to keep her non-magical residences/WS ;-)

Wish I knew this was possible earlier, lol... keeping those 2 residences and 2 WS just for the quests took some precious room I could've used for much more useful buildings...

Last edited: