• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Make desktop Building interface match mobile

Gorion

Now that I'm in Woodelves, whenever I open the Building dialog on desktop, I have to scroll 10 pages to get to current level culture items. On mobile, when I open Buildings, it starts with my highest level options. This would be a nice feature to have on Desktop as well.

DeletedUser9601

Just start from the back. Hit the "scroll to last page" button, and then go the other direction.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Now that I'm in Woodelves, whenever I open the Building dialog on desktop, I have to scroll 10 pages to get to current level culture items. On mobile, when I open Buildings, it starts with my highest level options. This would be a nice feature to have on Desktop as well.
Since Flash is going away soon, my expectation is that within the next year or so, the desktop version will be virtually identical to the App in all ways, which is why they were in such a hurry to get the app out and are working hard to get it feature complete.

Gorion

Solid and useful input! Thank you for the insight. The app is definitely still missing many features...as I'm sure they are aware of and working on. AW interface for one. Love the help interface though, except the lack of treasure chest rewards.