• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana sawmill still available?

ElfGunn

Is the mana sawmill still available in the MA? Haven't seen one in donkey's years. How do they compare for mana production? I've just started Halflings, so FMs can't help to boost mana.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, I see it once or twice a week. It is also still an occasional prize in the vision vapor chest. It is a top 5 man producer, as long as you can collect from it every 6 hours, once it is full. If you collect from it less often, it loses value, since it just sits there full and not producing. This is why I rarely used it. I prefer everything in my cities to have 12-24 production times.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@ElfGunn I kept my S&D level Festival Merchants as my primary mana producers all the way through Halflings. A S&D Festival Merchant is nearly as efficient on a square for square basis as a Halflings level Mana Sawmill. And the 12 hour cycle of the FM is much easier to manage than the 6 hour cycle of the Sawmill.. In future events, look for the Magical Mana Hut, Burning Pool, Manta Ray, and Lava Egg. They are some of the top tier mana producers at higher levels.

ElfGunn

I've got a Mana Hut built. And I have a Manta Ray in inventory. Hoping to get some sawmills from my MA.

OIM20

Well, they are there. I saw one in Sinya Arda on 06 Oct at 6:17 AM and 07 Oct at 6:40 AM EST. (I'm not tracking sawmills specifically, but I am tracking frequency of appearance across three servers of a specific item, so I'm recording everything in a spreadsheet with dates and times. ;) )

So you should get one in the rotation eventually.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@ElfGunn I forgot to mention Dragon Abbey in my previous post. If you're in Halflings you have it unlocked. Once upgraded a few times it is probably the most efficient mana producer in the game. Plus you can make the mana on demand, simply by using enchantment spells. And it will also give you mage units a damage bonus. Win/win.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This is my first FA with a Dragon Abbey, which is currently only at level 2. I think I made almost 500,000 mana making my unicorns snort glitter for another year. And I also made a bunch of tiaras so win/win/win.
snorting-glitter-oct-2021.jpg

ElfGunn

This is my first FA with a Dragon Abbey, which is currently only at level 2. I think I made almost 500,000 mana making my unicorns snort glitter for another year. And I also made a bunch of tiaras so win/win/win.
View attachment 10798

Is Dragon Abbey the one that gives mana for using spells? I'm waiting for the initial runes to activate it.

I finally got a mana sawmill, and it's producing nicely. I have the means to collect often.

ElfGunn

Oddly, for some reason I don't seem to be getting any DA runes. I've filled only 2, both by forging shattered runes.