• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mana

Fayeanne

Officially I believe the first building available that produces mana is the Weeping Willow, which is a culture building (so find it in the culture tab). However, I find that event buildings are far better at providing mana. Check the buildings you are winning during events to see which ones produce mana. You can also craft some mana producers in your Magic Academy: the Festival Merchant and the Mana Sawmill, for example.

cookiehoch

Officially I believe the first building available that produces mana is the Weeping Willow, which is a culture building (so find it in the culture tab). However, I find that event buildings are far better at providing mana. Check the buildings you are winning during events to see which ones produce mana. You can also craft some mana producers in your Magic Academy: the Festival Merchant and the Mana Sawmill, for example.
Thank you.

TimeMachine

I would recommend crafting and placing "Mana Sawmills". If the Woodelves chapter is already reached, they produce Mana too.