1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Manual Battle on Mobile

Discussion in 'Battle Help' started by ATrujillo, Mar 9, 2018.

1. ATrujillo

ATrujillo New Member

I play on mobile (iPad), can someone tell me how to manually control battles, as ever time I hit the “fight” button after selecting troops, it auto fights the battle for me.

Than you!

2. Mykan

Mykan Well-Known Member

I don't think that option is available yet on the mobile version.

3. ATrujillo

ATrujillo New Member

Seriously, kind of a major part of the game......

4. samidodamage

samidodamage Well-Known Member

While the browser game has been around a couple of years at least, the mobile version is a new release as of Nov 2017. The company stated on release that mobile was not a full feature version. They are constantly adding features to mobile, but for now I don't view it as a way to fully play the game. Visiting neighbors is definitely easier and quicker on mobile, so I use that daily. If I am away from a browser, it's pretty nifty for collecting/resetting productions. But when I had to be AFK for over 10 hours one day last week right in the middle of the Fellowship Adventures I was coordinating and the weekly tournament, it annoyed me, too. lol! No access to either of those features. But, I reminded myself that just a few short months ago, I wouldn't have had access to one.single.thing. for all those hours. And I could access chat and get our members to tell me where we were with the adventures and provide direction/clarification on next steps. So, mobile is definitely better than nothing, and getting better each week.

Cappysan and Xelenia like this.
  5. ATrujillo

ATrujillo New Member

Thank you for the info, I eagerly await more updates!

Xelenia and samidodamage like this.