• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MANUFACTORY CHALLANGE

Queen Draggon

I would very much like to know why we got no advance notice of this thing coming in, another "new" event that is confusing to me, and thus FORCED me to go try to find info on it!!
FIRST; I do NOT appreciate being FORCED to do ANYTHING!! I am ALWAYS online VERY VERY VERY early in the morning. So, I log on first thing, and use the spells I am going to use For the DAY, then cpl hours later all of a sudden BAM!!! YET ANOTHER IDIOTIC SO CALLED EVENT!!!!! (that wants me to use spells!!!)
This is getting to be outright ridiculous!!!! We haven't had a chance to BREATH in MONTHS now. YES I KNOW; one does not have to do it, well that is the most common sense thing to think of in my opinion, and no I choose NOT to participate, as I am in the middle of a ton of upgrading and trying to finish this S&D chapter. I do NOT need yet another poorly created "event" to screw up all that I have going on currently.
Inno has made it VERY CLEAR to me that they could care less about us, they clearly don't care about our feedback and they clearly never have; since there are so many issues they STILL after many many years have not bothered to fix.
I am so fed up already that I am very seriously considering leaving the game once again, only permanently this time.
That saddens me as I USED to love this game, as it was relaxing and enjoyable to be on daily. NOT ANYMORE!! I don't enjoy stress and utter stupidity. Inno has handed me both in abundance since my return 6 months ago.
It very much feels like Inno HOPES we will all quit playing so they can stop having to bother with it or us anymore...............................
If thats how they want us to feel, well its working very well so far in my opinion.
The only problem with leaving, is trying to find another game that is similar, yet NOT by Inno!!
I really really did love the building and making my city grand.........

(these are of course my OPINIONS and nothing more, but this IS how they have forced me to feel now)

Last edited:

Queen Draggon

I too would LOVE to have some new content that is enjoyable to play in between collection and resetting ect. But so far, everything they keep throwing our way has been soooooooo unfairly done. :( Only "some" players can do, AND enjoy these new things.............. my face hurts so much from all the slaps in the face lately............................................ :(

DeletedUser4194

I would very much like to know why we got ZERO advance notice of this thing coming in, another "new" event that is confusing to me, and thus FORCED me to go try to find info on it!!
FIRST; I do NOT appreciate being FORCED to do ANYTHING!! I am ALWAYS online VERY VERY VERY early in the morning. So, I log on first thing, and use the spells I am going to use For the DAY, then cpl hours later all of a sudden BAM!!! YET ANOTHER IDIOTIC SO CALLED EVENT!!!!! (that wants me to use spells!!!)
This is getting to be outright ridiculous!!!! We haven't had a chance to BREATH in MONTHS now. YES I KNOW; one does not have to do it, well that is the most common sense thing to think of in my opinion, and no I choose NOT to participate, as I am in the middle of a ton of upgrading and trying to finish this S&D chapter. I do NOT need yet another poorly created "event" to screw up all that I have going on currently.
Inno has made it VERY CLEAR to me that they could care less about us, they clearly don't care about our feedback and they clearly never have; since there are so many issues they STILL after many many years have not bothered to fix.
I am so fed up already that I am very seriously considering leaving the game once again, only permanently this time.
That saddens me as I USED to love this game, as it was relaxing and enjoyable to be on daily. NOT ANYMORE!! I don't enjoy stress and utter stupidity. Inno has handed me both in abundance since my return 6 months ago.
It very much feels like Inno HOPES we will all quit playing so they can stop having to bother with it or us anymore...............................
If thats how they want us to feel, well its working very well so far in my opinion.
The only problem with leaving, is trying to find another game that is similar, yet NOT by Inno!!

(these are of course my OPINIONS and nothing more, but this IS how they have forced me to feel now)

We are so sorry for the frustration this is causing you. Back in January we announced that Challenges mini events would not be announced: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-71.18263/#post-127164
As you said, it is not a mandatory event at all. All and any resources produced you get to keep. The spells you will have to use from your inventory, however you get the effect on your buildings. We will forward your comments though. Thank you for your input.

Queen Draggon

We are so sorry for the frustration this is causing you. Back in January we announced that Challenges mini events would not be announced: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-71.18263/#post-127164
As you said, it is not a mandatory event at all. All and any resources produced you get to keep. The spells you will have to use from your inventory, however you get the effect on your buildings. We will forward your comments though. Thank you for your input.

I do apprecaite that greatly. I have looked thru a lot of stuff in the forums but must not have seen that one, I thought I was on track with current events as it were. But, not everyone reads the forums, I am a more avid user due to the varying issues of late............I will attempt to do better in seeking things like this. :)

DeletedUser19458

These challenges are always unannounced and nobody is twisting your arm to do it. You make it sound like you can't play the game unless you are doing it. It's quite rare we go more than a few weeks without some special event going on. So you may want to get used to that thought.

Also Inno doesn't listen to their player feedback, near as anyone can tell, so we all need to accept that too unfortunately.

Socrates28

I would very much like to know why we got ZERO advance notice of this thing coming in, another "new" event that is confusing to me, and thus FORCED me to go try to find info on it!!

Dear @Queen Draggon, as you discovered this mini-event was discussed on the beta thread and as @Fairy Dust said these mini-events will not be announced when they go live. You missed that information and you became frustrated and angry when the event launched. Like you have I felt somewhat overwhelmed by the continued onslaught of events. I therefore offer you the following counsel:
It is never a good idea to put things in writing, or to say them, when we are frustrated, angry, or both. When that happens to me I open a text file and let my words spill out in anger and frustration. I do not but any bridle on them and type until I can type no more. Then I close the document and let it sit for a few days. I then revisit it and in most cases just delete it. In my experience if I do not that it never ends well if I send it without this cool-down period. If it is still important I may then with a calm mind and emotions address the situation as I see it.
Find ways to but the fun back in your game play experience. For myself, our FS will only make sure we get the rewards the people want and not try to finish in the top rank, as we have done before, to releive some of this pressure to perform. We have advised people to play the Spire cautiously or not at all. The mages of our FS have sought to relax the atmosphere through chat and messages to help our members to relax as well.
Inno, like all humans and human organizations, is trying to find a balance which will work over the long term. Right now they have over corrected in the "busy" direction from the "sleepy" situation. I do not believe that any business organization would willingly cut their nose off to spite their face, by forcing the very people who support them to leave. I am not saying they did not make mistakes, for they did, just not with the intention your anger and frustartion suggested.
I offer these suggestions for you help and with no other reason in mind. I am in no way, shape, or form associated with Inno just to make things very clear. This is just one person trying to help another.

Queen Draggon

Ok so now chill out folks!! This wasn't intended to start a negative line of thinking/speaking. I was not intending for that, I DO try very hard to read all new stuff posted on forums, have for some time, I unfortunately missed one clearly, and I am willing to admit I am at fault here, but I don't need negative feedback on it. I am not trying to be negative, it did seem so in initial post, and for that I apologize. It just hit me wrong when out of the blue I was shown a new "event" that required me to do all the things I had ALREADY done 2 hours previously, ie: using spells and 9 hr collections :/ It came as such a surprise, and then had already shut me down on getting the pts or whatever for a day, and its a very short event. We usesd to always get an in game announcement of stuff, so I was taken aback when it hadn't been announced previous. Now Thankfully Fairy Dust has shown me the announcement I seem to have missed and that falls on me. So again; I apologize for initial "reactive words" There is so much to read up on all the time, sometimes it can start feeling jumbled.........
it also feels like we have just not been given time to breath and organize again for some time.....I dunno anymore, its getting more and more nutty to me lol

Last edited:

Barnsley

Agree with what's been said.. doesn't really matter that there's no notice because you can choose to do it or not.. but the rewards? Really??? Clear up some space, put in multiple small manufactories, start doing multiple short term productions, get the first 1 or 2 levels quite easily and then notice that the last reward would take a boatload of time and effort for a few 2h speed ups? At 10 points a time (for most items) I don't see how anyone could get there unless they had a *load of spare space and time to start/collect a gazillion little quests... And, of course, I'm supposed to be doing this in between the Spire and this week's tournament! LOL..

Socrates28

Ok so now chill out folks!! This wasn't intended to start a negative line of thinking/speaking. I was not intending for that, I DO try very hard to read all new stuff posted on forums, have for some time, I unfortunately missed one clearly, and I am willing to admit I am at fault here, but I don't need negative feedback on it. I am not trying to be negative, it did seem so in initial post, and for that I apologize. It just hit me wrong when out of the blue I was shown a new "event" that required me to do all the things I had ALREADY done 2 hours previously, ie: using spells and 9 hr collections :/ It came as such a surprise, and then had already shut me down on getting the pts or whatever for a day, and its a very short event. We usesd to always get an in game announcement of stuff, so I was taken aback when it hadn't been announced previous. Now Thankfully Fairy Dust has shown me the announcement I seem to have missed and that falls on me. So again; I apologize for initial "reactive words" There is so much to read up on all the time, sometimes it can start feeling jumbled.........
I just hope I helped in some way, manner or form. :D

DeletedUser4699

ooof.

Ok so now chill out folks!! I don't need negative feedback.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Fairy Dust Can you pass on to the devs that rewarding only 10 points in these challenges for casting an Inspired Meditation is a joke? Every other enchantment you can cast multiple times on the same building, but the IM can only be used once every 48 hours, so it needs to be worth a lot more than 10 points. A good start would be for them to add a zero to that and make it 100 points, but even then, that feels low, since you can only ever use two of them during the entire three days of one of these Crafting Challenges.