• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Manufactory Times

DeletedUser2274

I'm not sure if or how this would be done, but I think it'd be a simple fix anyway...

Right now, our manufactory times are 3 hrs, 9 hrs, 1 day, 2 days. WHY in the world is it that big of a jump in time from 9 hrs to 24 hrs and then another 24 hrs for the next time limit up. Why can it not be 1 hr, 3 hrs, 6, hrs, 9 hrs??? The highest I ever use is 9 hrs anyway and that's only when I know I'm going to be away for 9 hrs (or asleep).

I think a whole day, and especially 2 days, is quite a bit ridiculous. Most of my fellowship, and myself included, NEVER use the 1 day option. Who in the world wants to wait an entire day for a couple hundred more goods more than the 9 hr goods that they could get in the trader???

DeletedUser3484

I wish instead of 3 hrs that there was a 1 hr option to go along with the Workshops it would make planning game time so much better.

DeletedUser188

Who in the world wants to wait an entire day for a couple hundred more goods more than the 9 hr goods
Not everyone plays the game the same way for the same reasons
There is no right or wrong way to play this game
The person that would pick 24 hrs probably can only access a computer once a day
Just because you or anyone else you interact with doesn't use the 24 hr option doesn't mean no one is using it
So that in itself isnt a good enough reason to get rid of it
wish instead of 3 hrs that there was a 1 hr option to go along with the Workshops
Never going to happen so keep on wishing

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

The only thing I can think it would be good for is if you are travelling and don't want to waste your travel time playing a game, so maybe you sign in to collect stuff once a day or every other day, so just set it for two days and leave it until you get back.

I think a whole day, and especially 2 days, is quite a bit ridiculous. Most of my fellowship, and myself included, NEVER use the 1 day option. Who in the world wants to wait an entire day for a couple hundred more goods more than the 9 hr goods that they could get in the trader???

DeletedUser2870

I've used the 24 hour setting several times when I'm away for a longer time. Never used the 2 day though.

But I would like to see the 12 hour added, since 9 hours not always is compatible with my irregular hours.

what I really don't understand is that the workshops have 6 different sets while the factories only have 4. So it would be a nice idea to add a 1 hour and a 12 hour to the factories so they all have sets to choose from.