• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

March of the herds event

DeletedUser3312

question. took a screen shot of a quest in the new event. I don't understand what they are asking us to do lol. What does "pay a good amount of marble" mean? any ideas?

Attachments

• event 1.png
    event 1.png
    287.1 KB · Views: 102

DeletedUser3297

Looks like you have to use 2150 marble.

I wonder if trading it out will accomplish it :)

DeletedUser3312

hmmm... have had the quests to "gain" all 3 T1 goods. let me try that and see if it works. thank Kaylee!

well I took two 5,000 marble trades and two 5,000 steel trades for marble and that did not work.

got it. you click on green plus sign in the picture. there is a slider bar and you have to click or you can click the maximum button. It takes marble from your inventory and sells it and you get 2000 coins. You have to do this for all 3 T1 goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

that is what you have to do. I finally figured it out. Just took a bit of coffee smiles. thanks for your help though!! greatly appreciated! I'm trying to delete this so it does not get confused with crazy wizards event post but can't figure out how to do so.

vermp

Does anyone know if there will be tasks involving Magic Dust, Gems, or Elixir if one does not have those factories yet? Thanks.

DeletedUser3312

Wow! I hope someone posts the complete quest list soon :)

I'm just on 27 and usually there are about 100 quests. I know Magic Wizard usually does a great job of posting the list. Check out his list.. He began a discussion thread a few days ago and he updates the list all the time.

so now we just have to "pay" our way through the quest? :confused:
seriously...

It's actually easy and fast. smiles. I've encountered all T1 and T2 goods. Much better than collecting 25 relics lol.

Does anyone know if there will be tasks involving Magic Dust, Gems, or Elixir if one does not have those factories yet? Thanks.

I am pretty sure there will be a requirement for them as the other 2 were early on in the event. you can trade for the items and "pay" them. The amount you "pay" is based on the chapter you are in. So I would guess that they would be a minimal amount for you. Hopefully your FS will help you get them.

Arkadia

It's actually easy and fast. smiles. I've encountered all T1 and T2 goods. Much better than collecting 25 relics lol.

I kinda like getting something in exchange ...in this case for my goods ;) :p

Like when u complete ur quests, u're actually doing something in the game that gets u forward, or would do anyways....this new way of "pay a good amount of..." is nothing else but taking ur goods, which u could use somewhere else.

Hope at least the reward for those quests are a MM spell to boost ur goods production :p