• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mass message threads deleted not showing up again

• Thread starter DeletedUser12506
  • Start date

DeletedUser12506

I recently deleted a FS mass message by mistake and now i don't get any new updates to that same thread, is that intentional? If so could you maybe add an opt out option or maybe at least a deletion confirmation message?
I am on Winyandor server idk if it's same elsewhere

HJK84

Yes.
Once you delete a PM, you won't get to track it; replies, incoming messages, etc.
It's the same in all worlds.

Guessing you can just ask someone to send you one of their reply or incoming PM's, copy/paste does wonders ;)

Good luck! :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Depends on the message as to what I'd do. Copy/paste of entire msg is possible on msgs already sent, but it's not straightforward with this msg system. You can't just copy part of a msg after it's been sent either. We had a member accidentally delete the AW KP swap message. Once he figured out what he did and let us know, we just killed the ongoing swap message with a big 'Do Not Use for KP Swap' message and started up a new one for everyone. I liked that anyway because the longer those get, the slower they load.

DeletedUser12506

thx for the responses, ended starting new thread. Just gonna have to be more careful I guess, hehe