• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Max AW KP donations per day?

Vigali

I was just donating AW KP to an FS member, and received a message I've never seen. I was donating the last 5 KP to their Vortex, which was sitting at 885/1150 -- so plenty of room. The message said: "You're about to add more Knowledge Points than <FS Member> can receive today. The additional 1 Knowledge Points will be lost. Are you sure you want to proceed?"

I didn't realize there was a maximum per day that you could receive; does anyone know what that number is, when it resets, or any workarounds? I'm sure it's been around but it's new to me, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes this is a balancing mechanism that was introduced to reduce pushing from multiple small accounts, around the time the Perks system was introduced. You will be able to donate to your fellow, when their outgoing KPs exceed their incoming donations. Sadly KP instants earned from a Wonder that was completed, is also part of the problem.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
does anyone know what that number is, when it resets, or any workarounds? I'm sure it's been around but it's new to me, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Both @Lelanya and @crackie gave you the only information we have.

This is an anti-push feature inno instituted that we all discovered when the Runes Shards change happened.

Inno refused to provide us with specific numbers and strongly encouraged the forum to stop talking about specifics. So no one can tell you exactly what the number is or when it resets.

If you you want more info I think the KP block was first mentioned on page two of this thread:

Thread 'Rune Shard changes' https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rune-shard-changes.29612/

And our beloved ex-team member had this to say:
Feel free to discuss the limit itself, but any numbers provided regarding them will be removed.

Glandeh

Both @Lelanya and @crackie gave you the only information we have.

This is an anti-push feature inno instituted that we all discovered when the Runes Shards change happened.

Inno refused to provide us with specific numbers and strongly encouraged the forum to stop talking about specifics. So no one can tell you exactly what the number is or when it resets.

If you you want more info I think the KP block was first mentioned on page two of this thread:

Thread 'Rune Shard changes' https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rune-shard-changes.29612/

And our beloved ex-team member had this to say:
I think I found a number somewhere on the forum, but not sure if it's correct or not. Unfortunately, I can not remember where.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I think I found a number somewhere on the forum, but not sure if it's correct or not. Unfortunately, I can not remember where.
It’s a pretty big number with many digits. Let’s say more than a peace sign but less than a high five. Anyone that got KP blocked is really lopsided on giving. That’s not to say they necessarily did anything wrong though. It happens if you FS run wonder society for wonder building for example and everyone piles on. They could have a large, high level wonder.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Here is my issue with that whole thing. I am NOT a push account. I don't have many fellows in my Khel fellowship who have the upcoming AW's that I need runes for. I farm out to a group that was in my hood before the GREAT DISPERSION and RUINATION .. I donate to them so that I can get the runes I need and I get blocked on the regular. It is ANNOYING because Inno doesn't care about how certain decisions really hurt some of us who are in quite diverse fellowships that welcomes newbies and casuals. This sort of thing doesn't help with player retention when a player hits a wall like this and feels like the only choice they have to move forward is to leave the fellowship behind. Bah Humbug to them.

And one more point to add to my current rant... They promised, when they did all that stupid stuff with the rune shard pieces that there would be additional ways to use them when they started shoving them down our throats as 'rewards'.... and still NOTHING. No additonal storage for the trash and no regular way to use them. Another big BOOOOO from me.

Killy-

@SoulsSilhouette Where are you getting blocked? Is it that you can't donate into their wonder, because they get too much donations or the other way around (I don't see how that would happen).

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I get blocked because the users already have had enough help. The deal is, if they are going through the research tree at those higher chapter levels, the KP's are quite high, so they are not necessarily throwing a great deal into the AW pool for themselves or others. That scenario doesn't really have anything to do with my need for the runes.

Killy-

Well that sucks for you. :( Anyhow, those players are getting pushed enough it seems. I don't get how they are getting xx kps (those who know the number, know the number ;) ) on average every day.