• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello MelAnira

DeletedUser

Hi, I am a keen gamer playing mostly RPGs like "Skyrim" and "The Witcher" but also love creative building games such as "Minecraft" and "Landmark".

I enjoy creative strategy games like Elvenar because its interesting to manage the needs of a growing city culture and this game requires less constant attention (I can nip out and make tea without dying) and a great advantage is that it continues even while I sleep!

I'm a keen Tolkien fan (since 1972) as the name of my city "Menegroth" would suggest, and love playing an elf!

Once established with a trader I will be looking to join a fellowship (ring or no ring) that is relaxed about attendance as I won't promise to come to Elvenar every day! However, when I do visit I will be an attentive and courteous guild member.

Savo 'lass a lalaith (Joy and laughter to you)