• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Member of Fellowship not showing up as Helping

DeletedUser1110

Our Fellowship has recently encountered a member who has Helped everyday, but is not showing up to her fellow member as having Helped. This has gone on for more than 2 weeks. Has anyone else encountered this?

Valtitude

Our Fellowship has recently encountered a member who has Helped everyday, but is not showing up to her fellow member as having Helped. This has gone on for more than 2 weeks. Has anyone else encountered this?
Two players in our fellowship reported the same problem this evening - in Wyn and Felyndar. They know they've received a boost from another players because it shows up in Notifications, but not in their city. Notification says player boosted them, receiving player should have received supplies in return, but the supplies don't show up. If the receiving player clicks on the boosting player's name, the supplies appear. Also this bug (?) causes players to appear to be neglecting visits when they're not. I've asked our reporting players to post here on the forums. I also suggested a support ticket or is reporting here enough, even though it doesn't appear under 'Report a Bug'? I can't move this topic.

Last edited: