• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Member Titles

outlaw11

Can anyone tell me if the Fellowship member titles have any effect on the Fellowship status?

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
You can read the in-game description:

Fellow
Every fellowship member can use the fellowship chat, trade with other fellows without a fee, give and receive neighborly help, and send circular messages to all fellows.

Ambassador
On top of the normal fellow rights, an ambassador can invite players and accept invitations.

Mage
On top of all ambassador rights, a mage can expel or change the title of other members (apart from the archmage), change the fellowship profile, and open or close the fellowship for invites and applications.

Archmage
On top of all mage rights, the archmage can disband the fellowship. The archmage cannot leave the fellowship, but can appoint a new archmage- and become a mage.

Pheryll

Set Designer
A few features have been added since.

Fellowship adventures
Ambassadors can open the treasure at the end of the map and designate the path of the fellowship.

Perks
Mages can spend perk points. The archmage can reset the perk points.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
A few features have been added since.

Fellowship adventures
Ambassadors can open the treasure at the end of the map and designate the path of the fellowship.

Perks
Mages can spend perk points. The archmage can reset the perk points.
That last one drives me insane. I don't want to have to reset the perk points. It's a pain, and it can only be done once a month without diamonds even if some fool keeps changing it back. It would be really nice if they let you know WHO spent the perk points ... that's critical info so that if one person keeps doing it, you can kick them out. Sometimes they just won't fess up, and reducing all mages to ambassadors is unfair to the other mages. :(

defiantoneks

It would be really nice if they let you know WHO spent the perk points ... that's critical info so that if one person keeps doing it, you can kick them out. Sometimes they just won't fess up, and reducing all mages to ambassadors is unfair to the other mages.
i agree completely. while everyone "should" be on the same page about when to spend, that's not always the case.
I would guess you have suspicions about it, but my thoughts would be, send a mage only message and outline the parameters of when to spend, and the consequences of not following. even if it means taking all their privileges, maybe the peer pressure (threat) would be enough to get them under control.
OR, remove the privileges without saying anything. then wait and see who complains. ;)