• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

merchant trade

Gettyn

notifications tells me someone has traded with me NOT what the trade was, I want to replace that trade as I may have 5 combinations of trades. if someone took a trade maybe that person will take more of the same trades

Katwick

Cartographer
Screenshot_20220821-121534_Elvenar.jpg

The mobile version shows both who and what.

My preference is to simply delete anything that didn't sell, and repost a full spread. See https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ideal-trading-partners.31347/post-261903

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The mobile version shows both who and what.
^^For Standard and Sentient Goods, this is true on browser as well.
Sentient Goods are traded differently than Standard Goods: they are traded across the entire server/world without regard to whether they are discovered neighbors or FS members. Other trading mechanics remain the same as Standard Goods.
Back to the topic of the thread:
This is a discussion/idea about Ascended Goods introduced in Ch 18. The entire mechanism for trading Ascended Goods is different than either Standard or Sentient Goods. You have a maximum of 5 merchants available to rent for either coins or diamonds for 20 days. You can only place 5 trades at a time, fewer if you aren't using diamonds. Your trade amounts are limited to amounts determined by your Main Hall level and the ratio between goods is controlled by the merchant. You get your goods immediately from the merchant, but the merchant does not return to your city until the trades have either been taken by another player or the trades expire.
Player sending out the merchant has already received the goods, and if no other player picks up that trade, it can be 6hrs before the trader returns to their city. I can see why they'd forget what trade they made, or if they're making different trades with different merchants, not even knowing which trade was taken. Getting the info on the goods/amounts that were offered and given would be helpful when the merchant returns, at least for someone like me who has trouble remembering what they had for breakfast this morning...