• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

MISUSE OF GAME WORLDS

nightrider1

Why are fellowships allowed to post on the member seeking side of Game worlds This is an abuse of description and confusing to members seeking a fellowship.
Your thoughts appreciated
Nightrider

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Probably because the person posting is dumb or in too much of a hurry to see they put it in the wrong place. But whatever the reason, the mods never do anything about it. But maybe if someone asks a mod to move it to the correct sub-forum, they will. Click the "Report" button in the first post of the thread and tell them and see if they do anything?

nightrider1

been there done that someone isnt doing their job .shouldnt have to do it for them. Hence this discussion;)

NightshadeCS

Something that has irked me for a long time and I try valiantly to shrug off.

I think sometimes it is intentional, as I will see the same message in both threads. The logic, of course, is that if someone is visiting the "member seeking fellowship" thread to post, they will see those messages from fellowship seeking members and just go there.

nightrider1

You have successfully summoned the team from their slumber and we shall look into it.

Best advice going forward is hit the report button and (eventually) someone will sort it out.

You're free to poke me in a DM/PM (whatever it is that you call it) if you think we're a bit slow or have missed something.
much appreciated