• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Mobile App] Effect causes Black City Screen upon rapid clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1430

Game Version: 1.45.0-45adaa2-0 (us 1.45)

Game World: Khelonaar

Browser Version: Not Available

Flash Player Version: Not Available

Operating System: Windows 10

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Account Name: litanu

Race: Elf

Reproducibility: 5 / 5

Quest Title: Not Available

Current Situation: Please note that this isn’t truly on a mobile device but through the Bluestacks android emulator and that I only checked the US forums for a thread about this.

I wanted to see what would happen when clicking in rapid succession on an open plot of land in our cities . With at least three clicks in rapid succession caused the frame that holds the interactive bits of our city to crash and go black. The User Interface remains interactable. Going to the World Map or the Research Menu and then back to your town does not fix the issue. Logging out and then back in resolves it. When the clicks are spread out this does not happen, only when they are in rapid succession do you come face to face with a black city.

Expected Situation: Honestly, I do not know. Maybe a warning about the frame being overloaded as a result?

Reproduction Steps:

1. Load up the Game.​

2. Click several times in rapid succession on any available open spot of land that does not have a building on it to see the particle effect.​

3. Watch as your city goes black and the interface remains useable.​

4. Test if going to either the World Map or Research Menu fixes it.​

5. Log out and Log back in.​

6. Repeat steps one through five.​

Screenshots:

LtDsQE9.png

kpPWuXP.png

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @litanu,

Thank you for reporting your issue. At the moment there is no known bug in regard to the specified issue you have presented. Additionally, to investigate further into the issue the problem will have to present itself on our two supported operating systems, iOS and Android. We do not support Bluestacks, an emulator. The issue can be from that desktop application.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser1430

@Xelenia

I know that using that emulator or any emulator is not supported and you are indeed correct! I just tried this out on my phone and was unable to replicate the issue. Haha... I should have done so before posting that, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.