• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile - Bring up to par with Desktop / Browser version

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1481192
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1481192

The Mobile App has been a wonderful boon for Elvenar - thank you for introducing it! I know it came after the Browser version, and has been "catching up" for some time - it's almost there, but there's a few small things missing from Mobile that would make it event better.

Would it be possible to prioritize / implement the following, to bring the Mobile version on par with its browser sibling?
  • The ability to use AW KP instants
  • The ability to see who has contributed to your own AWs
  • The ability to visit other people's AWs and contribute to them
  • In-Game Mail / Messages
The last three are crucial to the social aspect of the game, because their absence blocks people talking to, or aiding, each other. While they aren't NEEDED to play the game, they make the game that much better.

Thank you!

Stew2017

I would also like to add to the list above the ability to visit our other cities without having to relogin every time. Thanks great job on the mobile i love it.