• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Mobile Elvenar and New Players

DeletedUser6326

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the connection between how Elvenar advertises or gains new players through the new app. I started up a fellowship over in Ceravyn yesterday, and aside from a few players who I already know, through playing on the PC, all new applicants have been through the app. They can't read any messages or change their banners...or participate in the tournaments, etc.
They also have the same names but with different numbers at the end (ex. Hallowed4132, Hallowed 279, Invincible139, Invincible3165, etc.). The players that we have approved are now asking how to change their player name, which they cannot do.
Looks like they are quickly thrown in to the game and told to join a fellowship. They don't know there are multiple worlds or things in the game that they aren't able to access through the app.
I'm not sure what to do at this point about new players. It's a whole new set-up.
Any thoughts?