• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Monk or banshees

DeletedUser2207

Priest is one of the best troop types humans have, so I'm not sure banshee is worth trying to use before you get to the 3-star banshee tech. Banshee and blossom mages are super useful for elves before then, because the elf barracks mage troop is pretty wimpy

Banshee specializes against heavy range units, so if you're up against a lineup that's all or almost entirely heavy range, you can certainly try them and see how they compare to priests, or you could try a combination of priests and banshees and see how that works

It's also worth considering training time in barracks vs training grounds, and whether or not you'd prefer to focus on training priests that are good against heavy range AND heavy melee or make both priests and banshees

My human tournament city only has banshees at 1 star so I haven't played with them at all there, once they get to 2 star I'll probably try them out and see how they compare

DeletedUser9601

Priests/monks if its all heavy ranged, or just 1 heavy melee.
Banshees if its 2+ heavy melee.
That's mostly for "end game" though.

Really though its whatever unit at the time has the most stars + the fastest training speed.