• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moon Bear

SuNaya Dark

Hi. I'm currently at the end of Chapter 6.
Is the Moon Bear worth it at this time, or should I wait?
And what - exactly - does the Moon Bear DO, please?

Thanks.
SuNaya Dark

Smooper

Most evolving buildings are really only worth it when fully evolved or close to it. Make sure you can get the artifacts to evolve it to level 10. That being said the moon bear will give culture and population (not very much) and tier 3 boosted goods (gems, elixir or magic dust). If you feed it, you can gain up to 3 extra knowledge points in a 24 hour time period by providing neighborly help.

I don't have one of these so what I am telling you was gleaned from checking idavis site. If anyone has better information, please post. Thanks.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you wait until chapter 9 to craft it and put it out, and you can evolve it to level 10, it will be a decent source for Mana, a new resource that is added in chapter 9 and needed in every chapter after that. Even at just stage one in chapter 9, it will still give you a nice bit of mana to help you get started with that chapter, so it would make a good source until you can get later in the chapter and have access to better Mana producers.

SuNaya Dark

Most evolving buildings are really only worth it when fully evolved or close to it. Make sure you can get the artifacts to evolve it to level 10. That being said the moon bear will give culture and population (not very much) and tier 3 boosted goods (gems, elixir or magic dust). If you feed it, you can gain up to 3 extra knowledge points in a 24 hour time period by providing neighborly help.

I don't have one of these so what I am telling you was gleaned from checking idavis site. If anyone has better information, please post. Thanks.
Thank you.
It did answer my question.

For me - Not worth the 3x3 space.

Thank you.

SuNaya Dark

If you wait until chapter 9 to craft it and put it out, and you can evolve it to level 10, it will be a decent source for Mana, a new resource that is added in chapter 9 and needed in every chapter after that. Even at just stage one in chapter 9, it will still give you a nice bit of mana to help you get started with that chapter, so it would make a good source until you can get later in the chapter and have access to better Mana producers.
Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.

Yogi Dave

f you wait until chapter 9 to craft it and put it out, and you can evolve it to level 10, it will be a decent source for Mana, ...

It must be a chapter 9 moon bear to get the mana benefit, which would mean you would have to upgrade it 3 times since yours is chapter 6. That will take 27 RR spells which might not be that much if you are in an FS the gets the 10th chest. I think, (but could be wrong - if so, someone correct me on this) you can disenchant it and wait for it to come back in the MA to craft it. However, it probably will take a long time for it to show up to craft and may be expensive to do. So, if you have the RR spells, that's the way I'd go.

One thing I strongly recommend is that you never disenchant any evolving building that you don't plan on using except in the case I just mentioned. Having them in inventory will prevent them from showing up in the MA, wasting the slot for buildings. The same can be said for some set buildings. I know that's true for the Moonstone Set and the Magical Chess Set, but I keep them all. You never know when Inno is going to change aspects of the game.