• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

More side activities in early chapters

DeletedUser5278

I'm currently at the end of Chapter 2 - waiting to accumulate enough tier two goods to activate the Advance Scouts and enter Chapter 3. As I'm saving up - I can't expend goods on provinces or catering the tournaments...so I've spent most of the last two days waiting...just trading and banking coins. As such, the game is becoming less fun as I have nothing I can do.
I suggest developers create more side events/activities - especially in the early levels - to keep players engaged. If I have too many days of just sitting and waiting - I'll lose interest and leave.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I agree there could be more stuff to do, of course.
I did have a look at your city, and I would recommend that you have a look at your boosts.
You can see them by clicking your mainhall, and the "relics" tab.
For you there should be a % bonus for Steel, Scrolls, and (eventually) Magic Dust. These are your "boosts"
You will find you can produce FAR more goods by tearing down your non-boosted buildings and posting trades for what you need.

As an example of how much better production is from your boosted goods, I have a boost of +700% now, meaning my Steel buildings make as much as 8 Marble or Plank buildings would make, and for the same cost in supplies and coin as ONE.

Hopefully this helps you speed along a little quicker:)

DeletedUser5278

I agree there could be more stuff to do, of course.
I did have a look at your city, and I would recommend that you have a look at your boosts.
You can see them by clicking your mainhall, and the "relics" tab.
For you there should be a % bonus for Steel, Scrolls, and (eventually) Magic Dust. These are your "boosts"
You will find you can produce FAR more goods by tearing down your non-boosted buildings and posting trades for what you need.

As an example of how much better production is from your boosted goods, I have a boost of +700% now, meaning my Steel buildings make as much as 8 Marble or Plank buildings would make, and for the same cost in supplies and coin as ONE.

Hopefully this helps you speed along a little quicker:)
Thanks for your suggestions! I do watch my boosts and am am trying to increase production of my boosted goods. I'm currently at 214% for both steel and scrolls - and do multiple trades each day. I'm upgrading steel capacity as fast as I can. Unfortunately I'm topped out on scroll production until I can hit advanced scroll manufactories in chapter 3.