• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Most Efficient Placement of Moonstone Library Plants and Outbuildings?

DeletedUser19100

I am trying to find out how to make each of the small outbuildings attached to a moonstone library produce at its peak [according to the linked bonuses promised in the item description near the bottom of the item's information page] so that I can position all plants and outbuildings in the best possible place for peak chained production.

Any links or formulas are deeply appreciated.

NightshadeCS

If you have one of each, the traditional setup is the Library in the center with the Gate on top or bottom, the Endless Scroll on the other side (top or bottom, opposite of Gate), with a Mana Plant and Gum tree flanking the Endless Scroll. It makes a nice rectangle.

However, there are infinite combinations based on how many pieces you have.

Here were some arrangements based on using just one Endless Scroll and 4 sets of all other buildings: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-use-the-building-set.21386/#post-200870

You can tell if you have the maximum linkages when you hover over the building and none of the values at the bottom of the info pop-up are greyed out.

Deleted User - 1178646

1611393056596.png

I find this the optimal layout.
Unfortunatly I lack enough endless scrolls to keep doing this so I have puzzled a bit and make some amendmends to fill up the 3 empty spaces that where supposed to be endless scrolls and some random stuff to make the 11th library work.
1611393160832.png

If you want more detail you can load up elvenarchitect trough elvenstats on my tiny town with this set
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/nl2/45247

ElfGunn

How many components in the complete Moonstone set? I have the mana plant, gum tree, endless scroll and gate. Am I missing one?

Deleted User - 1178646

How many components in the complete Moonstone set? I have the mana plant, gum tree, endless scroll and gate. Am I missing one?
moonstone library, endless scrolls, moonstone gate, manaplant and gumtree

Gath Of Baal

I am trying to find out how to make each of the small outbuildings attached to a moonstone library produce at its peak [according to the linked bonuses promised in the item description near the bottom of the item's information page] so that I can position all plants and outbuildings in the best possible place for peak chained production.

Any links or formulas are deeply appreciated.

Once you are on an items information page, if it is part of a set there will be a further small blue box with an "I" in it at the bottom right and if you click it it will bring up a diagram of how it needs to be set up.

Or
If you have already placed part of a set building, when you click it one of the 3 tabs up top will be "Set" click that and a diagram will show on how it should be placed

This works for all set buildings

Well cant really say if this is how it works on Mobile but with the PC version it works this way