• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Most Precious Building

Sabranth

I started Elvenar Jan 2020. I would have to say the Coldfire Pheonix. More than anything else, that Flame Chicken rocketed me up through the chapters. It's starting to lose its luster now that my scouts are multiple days of duration though.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I guess I would have to say the Bridge of Love from the first Valentine's event. Even before we had Royal Restoration instants or Teleport spells that one wasn't going anywhere. Valentine's Day is my wedding anniversary so <3 The Rise of Phoenix was very important to me for a few years. I got it in the first Phoenix event and then a 2nd one in the first FA. The first one I'm pretty sure was the first event prize I spent $ to get. I had one on each side of my castle no matter what until they decided to have it easily available. Oh well! I think Marlo was the next must have & keep. I mentioned that it reminded me of the Turtle in Never Ending Story so my husband said then I should buy it. Didn't have to tell me twice :) I think next would be Garden Party. My husband said it reminded him of the beer gardens around Munich. I know it is grapes but I still agree so I will not part with it. Obviously, then the Valentine Float.

It seems that "Most Precious" for me is a bit different than most folks. If I didn't have any of my 'precious' sentimental things in my city then it wouldn't make me happy. I see those things, and a few others, and smile every day :):)

AtaguS

I guess I would have to say the Bridge of Love from the first Valentine's event. Even before we had Royal Restoration instants or Teleport spells that one wasn't going anywhere. Valentine's Day is my wedding anniversary so <3 The Rise of Phoenix was very important to me for a few years. I got it in the first Phoenix event and then a 2nd one in the first FA. The first one I'm pretty sure was the first event prize I spent $ to get. I had one on each side of my castle no matter what until they decided to have it easily available. Oh well! I think Marlo was the next must have & keep. I mentioned that it reminded me of the Turtle in Never Ending Story so my husband said then I should buy it. Didn't have to tell me twice :) I think next would be Garden Party. My husband said it reminded him of the beer gardens around Munich. I know it is grapes but I still agree so I will not part with it. Obviously, then the Valentine Float.

It seems that "Most Precious" for me is a bit different than most folks. If I didn't have any of my 'precious' sentimental things in my city then it wouldn't make me happy. I see those things, and a few others, and smile every day :):)

@Deborah M I held on to these two little gems from that valentine event long before the invention of RR spells :) Through space requirement woes and culture requirement dry spells...these two have never come close to getting cut. I just loved the artwork from that whole event!
Screenshot 2021-05-09 085319.png