• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moving buildings

DeletedUser982

I would like to see a feature in elvenar that is similar to FOE. In foe you can move a building over top of another building and then it automatically picks up that building so you can move it. This would be very helpful when trying to re-organize your cities when doing upgrades. Basically it allows you to move buildings without having a whole lot of free space available. Hope this makes sense.

DeletedUser907

Dear Elvenar,
Maybe u could consider a small storage building to be able to place a few items in.
Zushy

DeletedUser

I would like to see a feature in elvenar that is similar to FOE. In foe you can move a building over top of another building and then it automatically picks up that building so you can move it. This would be very helpful when trying to re-organize your cities when doing upgrades. Basically it allows you to move buildings without having a whole lot of free space available. Hope this makes sense.
I wholeheartedly agree! It is very difficult to rearrange the city to accomodate upgrades, unless you have a free expansion. However, I discovered that you CAN delete extra houses and go into negative population to accomodate this.

As long as you start your upgrade before you delete that extra house, that is. it's still not ideal, and only temporary, a band-aid. we need to be able to swap building locations, without needing an expansion.

Missanthropy merged three adjacent posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser754

I play FoE as well and find myself hoping they integrate the building switch feature here also. Thumbs up from me.

Likewise on FoE they should integrate the building production shortcuts and clicking outside the area of a pop-up window to make it go away that we have on Elvenar. :)

vivianb

i would like to see the ability to rotate buildings. this would make moving and fitting things into spaces better.