• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

moving cities again.....

DeletedUser3312

okay... it was my understanding that this was going to be a regular on going event. now I am understanding that this move is due to player desire? WTH??? no.... players require an area where they can post, trade, visit, with other active people.... this is not.... oh hell no.. this is not just a one time thing or because players asked for it to happen. sigh..... this clean up as I call it... sigh.. removal of inactive cities.. should be a regular sweep. if not activity in 30 days.. kick them out to the outer reaches of the WM. Move active players closer to the middle as possible. and new people.. they need to be in an area that is populated and do some stuff to show they want to play such as completing chapter 1 of the tech tree.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 52

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence